This topic provides a quickstart for deploying Dremio on Azure.
You need access to an existing Azure Portal Account before starting the following quickstart procedure.
- Click Evaluate via Azure ARM.
- Log in using your Azure portal account.
- Configure the deployment. See Deploying Dremio on Azure.
- Go to Notifications > Deployment in progress…
- Once deployment is complete, go to the Output tab, copy the provided URL, and launch from a browser.
- Register with Dremio and login.
See Azure ARM for more details on setting up and deploying Dremio on Azure.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that. Thank you for your feedback.