The Dremio ODBC Mac driver allows Mac-based applications to work with Dremio.
The following information installs the driver and creates a default system DSN.
- Navigate to the Dremio ODBC Mac driver download site.
- Click on Download for MacOS.
- Navigate to driver download location (usually the Downloads folder).
- Double-click on the MacOS DMG file, DremioODBC-<version>.dmg file.
- Double-click on the DremioODBC.pkg from the DremioODBC popup.
- If you receive the following security popup:
- Click OK.
- Navigate to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General.
- Click Open Anyway where it says “DremioODBC.pkg” was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer..
- Click Open from the security popup.
- Step through the Dremio ODBC Driver for Mac OS X installation.
- Click Continue from the Introduction popup.
- Click Continue from the License popup and click Agree.
- Click Install from the Installation Type popup or change your installation location.
- Click Use Password from the Installation popup, provide your password, and click Install Software.
- Click Close from the Summary popup. Congrats! Your installation was successful.
- Click Move to Trash to move the Dremio ODBC Driver to the Trash.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that. Thank you for your feedback.