Microsoft Excel in Microsoft 365
- Ensure that you are using Dremio v22.0 or later. If you are not, follow these instructions to use the Dremio ODBC driver.
- Ensure that your operating system is 64-bit Windows 10 or later.
- Download, install, and configure the ODBC driver for Arrow Flight SQL.
- If you want to authenticate to Dremio by using a personal access token (PAT), rather than by using a password, generate a PAT. See Personal Access Tokens for the steps.
Connecting to Dremio
- In Excel, select Data from the menu bar.
- Click Get Data.
- Select From Other Sources > From ODBC.
- In the From ODBC dialog, select the data source name that you specified when you configured the ODBC driver for Arrow Flight SQL.
- Specify the username to use for the connection to Dremio.
- Specify either a password or a personal access token to use with the username
- In the Navigator dialog, select a dataset.
- Click Load.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that. Thank you for your feedback.