Domo is a cloud-based platform designed to provide direct, simplified, real-time access to business data for decision makers across the company with minimal IT involvement.
Supported Authentication Methods
- Use the username and password of an account in your Dremio cluster.
- Use a username and a personal access token (PAT). To create one, see Creating a PAT.
Creating a Cloud Integration with Dremio Software
- Click the Data tab to open the Datasets page.
- Click the Federated tab to open the Amplify existing cloud warehouses dialog.
- Next to Native integration, click Dremio.
- In the Cloud integrations dialog, click Add new integration.
- In step 1 of the Connect a Dremio cloud integration wizard, follow these sub-steps:
- In the Integration name field, specify a unique name for the integration.
- (Optional) In the Integration description field, briefly describe the integration.
- Select Dremio Software as the connection type.
- Click Next.
- In step 2 of the wizard, follow these sub-steps:
- In the Dremio connection URL field, specify the following connection URL:
ssl: Specifies whether to encrypt communication with the Dremio cluster. Set to
trueonly if encryption for communication with JDBC clients is configured in the cluster. See Encryption for JDBC Clients and Power BI Clients That Use the Legacy ODBC Driver for the steps.
- In the Username field, specify the username of the Dremio account that you want to use for authenticating to Dremio.
- In the Password field, specify either the password for the Dremio account or a PAT.
- In the Dremio connection URL field, specify the following connection URL: Connection URL
- Click Next.
- Select the tables that you want to use with Domo through this integration.
- Click Create Datasets.
Datasets are created from the tables, though no data is moved or copied. Datasets in Domo are connections to data in data sources.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that. Thank you for your feedback.