Dremio's standalone quickstart is single node installation used for evaluation and testing purposes only.
See Dremio Downloads for the latest available packages.
[info] Not Support
As of Dremio 4.0, MacOS and Windows installations are not supported.
- RHEL (Tarball)
- CentOS 6.7+ and 7.3+ (RPM))
Dremio's Linux Quickstart deploys Dremio on a RHEL or CentOS machine using the Dremio Linux RPM installer. This is for testing purposes only.
For production deployment models (or multi-node clusters for development purposes), see Cluster Deployments
Java Development Kit
The 64-bit Java Development Kit version 1.8 is required.
- Check to see if your instance has Java installed (and which version) through your System Preferences panel.
- Download the latest version of Java SE.
The Dremio UI works best with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome 54+
- Apple Safari 11+ (experimental)
- Mozilla Firefox 50+
Microsoft Edge 14+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11+ |
Installing and Starting Up
- Install Dremio using:
sudo yum localinstall dremio-<VERSION>.rpm
- Start Dremio:
sudo service dremio start
- You can now navigate to the Dremio UI at
Optionally, when running Dremio on a single laptop/machine that may experience network or IP changes, the following line can be added to dremio.conf under
/etc/dremio/to allow Dremio to keep working: