The Dremio ODBC Mac driver allows Mac-based applications
to work with Dremio.
The following information installs the driver and creates a default system DSN.
- Navigate to the Dremio ODBC Mac driver download site.
- Click on Download for MacOS.
- Navigate to driver download location (usually the Downloads folder).
- Double-click on the MacOS DMG file, DremioODBC-<version>.dmg file.
- Double-click on the DremioODBC.pkg from the DremioODBC popup.
- If you receive the following security popup:
- Click OK.
- Navigate to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General.
- Click Open Anyway where it says “DremioODBC.pkg” was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer..
- Click Open from the security popup.
- Step through the Dremio ODBC Driver for Mac OS X installation.
- Click Continue from the Introduction popup.
- Click Continue from the License popup and click Agree.
- Click Install from the Installation Type popup or change your installation location.
- Click Use Password from the Installation popup, provide your password, and click Install Software.
- Click Close from the Summary popup. Congrats! Your installation was successful.
- Click Move to Trash to move the Dremio ODBC Driver to the Trash.