This topic provides a quickstart for deploying Dremio on Amazon AWS Cloudformation.
- AWS account
- AWS Keypair
- Permission to create security groups
- (Optional) VPC and subnet for non-default VPC and subnet
- Click Evaluate via AWS Cloudformation.
- Log in using your AWS account.
- Configure and create the stack deployment. See Deploying Dremio on AWS.
- Once deployment is complete, go to the Output tab and click on the Dremio UI link to launch Dremio.
- Register with Dremio and login.
See Amazon AWS Cloudformation for more details on setting up and deploying Dremio on Amazon AWS Cloudformation.