Dremio AWS Edition Quickstart Instructions
- If you have not already done so, create IAM Policy and IAM Role as per these instructions:
- If you have not already done so, configure an appropriate Security Group per these instructions:
Navigate to Dremio listing in the AWS Marketplace
Follow the Marketplace subscription steps and launch Dremio, specifying the region to use and "Launch through EC2"
- Configure the instance details as required
- Select the IAM role defined as per above instructions (in step 1)
- Select the Security Group you crearted in step 2
- For additional information: Configure Security Group
- Add tag
"dremio_managed" = "true"
- Launch the instance
- Access Dremio through a web browser using
IPv4 Public IP:9047
- If this is your first Dremio Project, you can create your first project Create and Launch a Project
- If this is not your first Project, you will see a list of open and closed projects that you can start, stop, delete, or you can create and launch a new project.
For more detailed instructions, see: Step by step instructions