Getting Started with Azure
This topic provides a quickstart for deploying Dremio on Azure.
You need access to an existing Azure Portal Account before starting the following quickstart procedure.
- Click Evaluate via Azure ARM.
- Log in using your Azure portal account.
- Configure the deployment. See Deploying Dremio on Azure.
- Go to Notifications > Deployment in progress...
- Once deployment is complete, go to the Output tab, copy the provided URL, and launch from a browser.
- Register with Dremio and login.
See Azure ARM for more details on setting up and deploying Dremio on Azure.