Locations of the Reflections Editor
You use the reflections editor to create, edit, and remove raw and aggregation reflections.
If you know which table or view you want to create a reflection from, follow either of these steps to open the reflections editor:
- In the space in which the anchor is located, click the gear icon in the Action field for the anchor. In the sidebar of the Dataset Settings window, select Reflections.
- In the space in which the anchor is located, click the name of the anchor. Then, click Reflections in the bar at the top of the screen.
You can also open the reflections editor from an existing reflection that is listed in the Reflections page. Follow these steps to open the reflections editor:
- Open the Reflections page.
- If you are using Dremio, click the gear in the sidebar, and then select Reflections in the sidebar of the Settings page.
- If you are using Dremio Cloud, hover over the gear in the sidebar, select Project Settings, and then select Reflections in the sidebar of the page that is opened.
- Click the name of the reflection. The Acceleration window is opened. The editor appears in this window.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that. Thank you for your feedback.